Sword Art Online RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for the Anime Sword Art Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Updates   Updates EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 am

Alright everybody, I finally finished getting down all the known floors, so now it's time for some clarification.

1. Any floors not listed are totally unknown in terms of geography, locations, or anything else. These floors will (possibly) be inserted later on as administrators create environments for these floors and open them for player use.

2. The floors that are totally unknown with the exception of their names should not be rp'ed in until the admins get around to fleshing them out more. These floors are essentially the places that have been mentioned in the show, but never visited. Any posts in these sections will be removed.

3. Since nobody but me was working on all the floors, I don't want to hear any complaints about how you don't like this or that, but suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

4. Remember that until you have cleared every floor's dungeon, you may not rp on the next floor. Boss fights will be narrated by any available staff member. It is suggested, but not required, that you keep track of which floors you have cleared, and your stats/level underneath your character sheet via a second post or in some sort of log.

5. Every floor has a wilderness section, which essentially means anywhere that is not a dungeon or settlement. The different dungeons have no description, so it will be up to the staff to decide upon those as we move along.

6. In the skill section, it is stated that one can max out a given skill by using it consistently over the course of 5 floors, so it will be assumed that users have cleared any of the floors missing from out data base. We do this in the interest of continuity.

In short, things are still being worked on, so please be patient with us.
Back to top Go down

Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RP :: General Information :: Administrator Announcements-
Jump to: